July 13, 2017|
Action Towards Inclusion is a NEW intervention launched in Harrogate, York, Selby and Hambleton. The expectation is that the team will be busy as their first referral has already been received.
What is Action Towards Inclusion (ATI)?
ATI provides keyworker support for individuals, over 18 who are unemployed or economically inactive. Foundation will offer direct support to help participants to progress into job-search, education, training and employment. Alongside offering support to access Intervention Partners who can provide specific activities aimed at removing barriers associated with health, finances and skills.
Who is ATI for?
Adults who are:
• Unemployed but are available for work and actively seeking work.
• Economically inactive and not available for or not seeking work based on individual circumstances e.g. disabled, carer, in receipt of ESA or similar benefit and/or lack of confidence/distant from the labour market.
The ATI programme will provide support to access volunteering, training and employment opportunities.
What to expect:
• A keyworker will work with other partner agencies to offer a tailored support programme;
• Flexible, sensitive, non-judgmental and non-oppressive support;
• The opportunity to attend a variety of groups and training sessions aimed at raising self-esteem and self-confidence;
• Support with CV writing, job searching and finding volunteering opportunities in the local community;
• Help to career plan and to make those positive next steps.
Raman, a key worker on the ATI programme for Harrogate and York says, “I’m looking forward to getting started on this brand new scheme where there will be lots of opportunities to offer flexible support to cater for individual needs.”
The team are hosting a LAUNCH event for professionals on the 18th July at Harrogate Foundation, 10-12pm drop in at 12 Haywra Street, HG1 5BJ. For further information call a member of the ATI team on 01423 500905.
Referrals can be made through partner agencies or Foundation directly by asking to speak to a member of the ATI team. Contact the Harrogate office at 12 Haywra Street, HG1 5BJ on 01423 500905.
- Trousers (0)
- Children and families (1)
- Support Services (94)
- Social Inclusion (82)
- Partnership (25)
- Volunteering (28)
- Peer Mentoring (4)
- Co-production (21)
- General (52)
We’re changing the way we store client data
June 29, 2020
March 26, 2020
Foundation Colleague Wins ‘Inspiring Woman of the Year’ Award
March 19, 2020