Foundation Harrogate delivers a number of services, working with Adult Offenders, young people and victims and perpetrators of domestic abuse:
- Resettlement and Community Safety Scheme (RACS): A high-performing short-term support service working with offenders who have the highest need and pose the greatest risk to themselves and the community.
- North Yorkshire Young People’s Pathway: This service offers young people the necessary support, advice and mediation to enable them to stay in their present accommodation. Where it is not possible for someone to remain at home, we have a variety of accommodation options to suit their needs. The Progress Group* at St Georges Community Centre runs as part of this service.
- Re-House Project: Support for single people who require support to live independently following recovery from substance misuse.
- Foundation Child Therapeutic Service: this service offers play therapy, art therapy and integrative psychotherapy to children and young people who have suffered or witnessed domestic abuse
- Action Towards Inclusion: This service supports unemployed adults with or without disabilities to access training, volunteering and employment support.
Our hours of business are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Other arrangements can be made as clients require.
*Foundation Harrogate run the Progress Group at St Georges Community Centre. For more information please contact the Harrogate Team directly.
To make a referral to any of the above services, in the first instance contact the Harrogate Team by telephone on 01423 500905 or email email@example.com.
Read more about the Progress Group, supporting young people in Harrogate.