Foundation Harrogate delivers a number of services, working with Adult Offenders, Young People and victims and perpetrators of domestic abuse :
- Resettlement and Community Safety Scheme (RACS): A high performing short term support service working with offenders who have the highest need and pose the greatest risk to themselves and the community.
- Making Safe: Providing housing related support to perpetrators of domestic abuse, ensuring victims and their families are safe within their own home.
- North Yorkshire Young People’s Pathway: This service offers young people the necessary support, advice and mediation to enable them to stay in their present accommodation. Where it is not possible for someone to remain at home, we have a variety of accommodation options to suit their needs. The Progress Group* at St Georges Community Centre runs as part of this service.
- Re-House Project – Support for single people who require support to live independently following recovery from substance misuse.
- Foundation Child Therapeutic Service – this service offers play therapy, art therapy and integrative psychotherapy to children and young people who have suffered or witnessed domestic abuse
Our hours of business are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Other arrangements can be made as customers require.
*Foundation Harrogate run the Progress Group at St Georges Community Centre. For more information please contact the Harrogate team directly.
Read more about the Progress Group, supporting young people in Harrogate.