About the service
RISE is a project funded by the UK Government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund and delivered by Foundation.
The project provides key worker support for people 18+ who are economically inactive. We offer direct support to help people to progress into job-search, education, training and employment. We also work with partners to help address any issues with health, finances and skills.
Support is holistic and can include a focus on mental health and wellbeing, confidence, financial support and debt advice, housing needs, digital skills and other specific training.
You can find out more about RISE and what we do on our partner Better Connect’s website.
Who is RISE for?
18+ or 16-17 NEET who are:
- Economically inactive and not available for or not seeking work based on individual circumstances e.g. disabled, carer, in receipt of PIP or similar benefit and/or lack of confidence/distance from the labour market.
The RISE programme provides support to access volunteering, training and employment opportunities.
What we can offer
- A key worker will work with other partner agencies to offer a tailored support plan
- Flexible, sensitive, non-judgmental support
- The opportunity to attend a variety of groups and training sessions aimed at raising self-esteem and self-confidence
- Support with CV writing, job searching and finding volunteering opportunities in the local community
- Help to career plan and make those positive next steps
- Support with wellbeing and mental health
For enquiries and referrals contact us by telephone on 01757210415 or 07525910819.
Alternatively, you can fill out our referral form, here and send to firstname.lastname@example.org