Foundation Craven deliver the following services:
- Resettlement and Community Safety Scheme (RACS): A high performing short term support service working with offenders who have the highest need and pose the greatest risk to themselves and the community.
- North Yorkshire Young People’s Pathway: This service offers young people the necessary support, advice and mediation to enable them to stay in their present accommodation. Where it is not possible for someone to remain at home, we have a variety of accommodation options to suit their needs.
- Mental Health Scheme: This service takes referrals from Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) at the Craven Centre which is based at Skipton Hospital. Customers have severe and enduring mental health diagnoses. We offer a mixture of floating support and accommodation based supported housing.
- Action Towards Inclusion: This service supports unemployed adults with or without disabilities to access training, volunteering and employment support.
- Space to Share: this service offers play therapy, art therapy and integrative psychotherapy to children and young people who have suffered or witnessed domestic abuse.
Office hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Click here to learn more about how the Mental Health Scheme has changed lives for clients at Craven.
To make a referral to any of the above services, in the first instance contact the Craven Team by telephone on 01756 701195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Find Us: