Action Towards Inclusion provides keyworker support for individuals, over 18 who are unemployed or economically inactive. Foundation will offer direct support to help participants to progress into job-search, education, training and employment. Alongside offering support to access Intervention Partners who can provide specific activities aimed at removing barriers associated with health, finances and skills.
Who is ATI for?
Adults who are:
· Unemployed but are available for work and actively seeking work.
· Economically inactive and not available for or not seeking work based on individual circumstances e.g. disabled, carer, in receipt of ESA or similar benefit and/or lack of confidence/distant from the labour market.
The ATI programme will provide support to access volunteering, training and employment opportunities.
What to expect?
· A key worker will work with other partner agencies to offer a tailored support plan;
· Flexible, sensitive, non-judgmental and non-oppressive support;
· The opportunity to attend a variety of groups and training sessions aimed at raising self-esteem and self-confidence;
· Support with CV writing, job searching and finding volunteering opportunities in the local community.
· Hel to career plan and make those positive next steps.
Four Key Workers provide support in Harrogate (Raman Nicol & Laura Buchan), York (Raman Nicol), Selby (Joanna Holmes) and Hambleton (Kim Harding).
You can see testimonials for the ATI team HERE
For enquiries and referrals phone Harrogate on 01423 500905.