Foundation is a partner in Action Towards Inclusion. Action Towards Inclusion is a programme funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.
About the service
Action Towards Inclusion is a £7m programme funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund across York, North Yorkshire and the East Riding.
The project provides key worker support for people 18+ who are unemployed or economically inactive. We offer direct support to help people to progress into job-search, education, training and employment. We also work with partners to help address any issues with health, finances and skills.
Who is ATI for?
Adults 18+ who are:
- Unemployed but are available for work and actively seeking work.
- Economically inactive and not available for or not seeking work based on individual circumstances e.g. disabled, carer, in receipt of PIP or similar benefit and/or lack of confidence/distance from the labour market.
The ATI programme provides support to access volunteering, training and employment opportunities.
What we can offer
- A key worker will work with other partner agencies to offer a tailored support plan
- Flexible, sensitive, non-judgmental support;
- The opportunity to attend a variety of groups and training sessions aimed at raising self-esteem and self-confidence;
- Support with CV writing, job searching and finding volunteering opportunities in the local community;
- Help to career plan and make those positive next steps.
Click here to read success stories from the ATI programme
For enquiries and referrals contact us by telephone on 01423 500905.