Foundation Scarborough delivers numerous services to Adult Offenders, Young People and victims and perpetrators of domestic abuse:
- Homeless prevention service – offers support and/or accommodation to young people aged 16-25 who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Resettlement and Community Safety Scheme (RACS): A high performing short term support service working with offenders who have the highest need and pose the greatest risk to themselves and the community.
- Making Safe: Providing housing related support to perpetrators of domestic abuse, ensuring victims and their families are safe within their own home.
- North Yorkshire Young People’s Pathway – This service offers young people the necessary support, advice and mediation to enable them to stay in their present accommodation. Where it is not possible for someone to remain at home, we have a variety of accommodation options to suit their needs.
- Foundation Child Therapeutic Service – this service offers play therapy, art therapy and integrative psychotherapy to children and young people who have suffered or witnessed domestic abuse.
Hours of service are 8.30am till 5pm Monday to Friday and out of hours support from 5pm until 8.30am with emergency contact facilities available.
For further support with housing issues in Scarborough visit the Housing Hub
Find out how the Scarborough team are helping homeless young people.
Read how the Scarborough team help young people move towards healthy, independent lives.