Foundation Scarborough offers the following services:
- Homelessness Prevention Service, Pathway 1 – This service offers young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, the necessary support, advice, and mediation to enable them to stay in their present accommodation. Where it is not possible for someone to remain at home, young people are referred to Pathway 2; who have a variety of accommodation options to suit their needs.
- Resettlement and Community Safety Scheme (RACS): A high performing short term support service working with offenders who have the highest needs and pose the greatest risk to themselves and the community.
- North Yorkshire Young People’s Pathway, Pathway 2 – This service offers supported accommodation to young people aged 16-25 who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. There is a variety of accommodation options to suit young people’s needs.
- Space to Share – this is a Children and Young People’s Therapy Service which offers play therapy, art therapy and integrative psychotherapy to children and young people who have suffered or witnessed domestic abuse.
- Homelessness Prevention and Young People’s Pathway
Referrals can be made via telephone on 01723 361100 – choose option 3.
Young people can also present at Scarborough Borough Council Housing Options. The address is Town Hall, St Nicholas Street, Scarborough, YO11 2HG.
- Resettlement and Community Safety Scheme (RACS)
Referrals can only be made through probation services. Outside referrals are not accepted.
For more information contact us at email@example.com or call 01723 361100 – choose option 4.
Referrals can only be made through children’s social care services or Early Help. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 361100 – choose option 1
Foundation Scarborough is currently collecting items for its ‘Move in Packs’ for young people in hostel accommodation to help them feel comfortable when they arrive. Requested items include: towels, toiletries or coat hangers. If you have items to spare, please get in touch; we’d be very grateful.
Check out some of the fun client activities at The Young People’s Pathway Service: