Foundation Scarborough offers the following services:
- Homelessness prevention service – offers support and/or accommodation to young people aged 16-25 who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Resettlement and Community Safety Scheme (RACS): A high performing short term support service working with offenders who have the highest need and pose the greatest risk to themselves and the community.
- North Yorkshire Young People’s Pathway – This service offers young people the necessary support, advice and mediation to enable them to stay in their present accommodation. Where it is not possible for someone to remain at home, we have a variety of accommodation options to suit their needs.
- Children and Young People’s Therapy Service – this service offers play therapy, art therapy and integrative psychotherapy to children and young people who have suffered or witnessed domestic abuse.
- Homelessness Prevention and Young People’s Pathway
Referrals can be made via telephone on 01723 361100 – choose option 2.
Young people can also present in person at Foundation Scarborough during drop-in hours: 10am – 1pm Monday – Friday. The address is 23 Aberdeen Walk, Scarborough, YO11 1BA.
Young people can also can also present at Scarborough Borough Council Housing Options. The address is Town Hall, St Nicholas Street, Scarborough, YO11 2HG.
- Resettlement and Community Safety Scheme (RACS)
Referrals can only be made through probation services. Outside referrals are not accepted.
For more information contact us at email@example.com or call 01723 361100 – choose option 4.
- Children and Young People’s Therapy Service
Referrals can only be made through children’s social care services or Early Help. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 361100.
Find out how the Scarborough team are helping homeless young people.
Read how the Scarborough team help young people move towards healthy, independent lives.