Foundation in Wakefield delivers Wakefield Council’s “Access to Housing Pathway”. The Pathway provides housing related support to people who are at risk of homelessness and need support to both find and maintain suitable housing.
The aims of the Access to Housing Pathway are:
- Access a range of housing options for people facing homelessness
- Promote access to private rented property
- Find and achieve the best and most realistic housing solutions for our service users.
- Support service users to manage and maintain their tenancies
- Promote positive approaches to health and well being
- Promote opportunities for training, employment and volunteering
The Pathway is available to people who:
- Are resident in the Wakefield district or who have a local connection to Wakefield and have an identified support need which impacts on their ability to maintain accommodation
- Are in need of suitable accommodation
- Are aged 18 or over
- Have recourse to public funds
All referrals for the Pathway must be made through Wakefield Council’s Single Point of Access. Foundation cannot accept direct or self-referrals for this service.
This link will take you to the referral documents that should be completed and sent to Wakefield Council:
Our hours of business are: Monday to Friday, 9-5. Other arrangements can be made as service users require.
Our office base is: The Loft, Trinity Church Gate, Wakefield. WF1 1TX But we can see you at other locations if we agree it is safe to do so.
Our phone number is: 01924 247247. We will always call you back if you leave a message or if that helps you.
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org