Foundation in Wakefield delivers Wakefield Council’s “Access to Housing Pathway”. The Pathway provides housing related support to people who are at risk of homelessness and need support to both find and maintain suitable housing.
The aims of the Access to Housing Pathway are:
- Access a range of housing options for people facing homelessness
- Promote access to private rented property
- Find and achieve the best and most realistic housing solutions for our service users.
- Support service users to manage and maintain their tenancies
- Promote positive approaches to health and well being
- Promote opportunities for training, employment and volunteering
The Pathway is available to people who:
- Are resident in the Wakefield district or who have a local connection to Wakefield and have an identified support need which impacts on their ability to maintain accommodation
- Are in need of suitable accommodation
- Are aged 18 or over
- Have recourse to public funds
Our hours of business are: Monday to Friday, 9-5. Other arrangements can be made as clients require.
All referrals for the Pathway must be made through Wakefield Council’s Single Point of Access. We cannot accept direct or self-referrals for this service. To make a referral please use this online form.
For more information contact us by telephone on 01924 247247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.