Foundation Redcar delivers the following domestic abuse services:
- Independent Domestic Violence Advocate service (IDVA) – work on an outreach basis with clients at highest risk of harm, from the point of crisis to the longer term goal of safety from further harm. The service works with all agencies, and has specialist knowledge of the civil and criminal court processes.
- Early Intervention Referral Project (EIR) – The EIR focus is on preventive work to identify and work with GPs to support victims of domestic abuse within primary care settings to ensure intervention at an early stage to prevent abuse escalating to high risk.
- Navigator – an 18 month pilot and that offers intensive support on an outreach basis to both male and female victims of domestic abuse and have complex needs. The service can work with victims both long and short term depending on the needs of the customer.
- Sanctuary – provides support to victims of domestic abuse who want to remain in their own home and feel safe. In partnership with the Crime Reduction Officer, security measures/work is carried out in customers’ homes, this enables customer to continue to live independently
- Foundation 4 Change (F4C) – Perpetrator programme. You can read more about this program on our Domestic Abuse programmes page.
Office opening hours are between 8-6 Mon –Friday
Read how the Redcar Domestic Abuse Service are helping victims to over come their experiences of domestic abuse.