Foundation delivers a range of services across the City York:
- Resettlement and Community Support (RACS) – offering intensive resettlement and accommodation support for offenders who are assessed as being a greater risk to the community.
- Making Safe – supporting victims of domestic abuse to remain in their own homes and at the same time challenging the perpetrators behaviour
- Support for adult offenders to access and maintain a range of accommodation within the city.
- Young people aged 16-25 are supported to find a home and develop skills to live
- Foundation also manages a hostel which houses 5 vulnerable 16-19 year olds and provides 24 hour staff support.
Services are open Monday-Friday 9am-4.30pm.